Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Julie's Health not so Good ... Letter to my son



Mike,

I take Julie to the eye doctor tomorrow.  Julie tried to read her email last night and then came up and took some Alleve and went to bed.  She said her head was still hurting when I went to bed a few hours later.  Julie stayed in bed until 3 pm today, afraid if she tries to use her eyes the pain will return.  At first it was just small type, then newspapers, then emails.  Now, she says she sees a hole in the tv screen.  In retrospect, it has been going on for about a month, but at first the symptoms were similar to mine ... threading a needle with thread, etc.

Julie is also clearing her throat more than normal, her balance is not good, and I believe her cognitive abilities have declined some.  The throat clearing was the first symptom of her cancer last summer ... it was cancer in her lungs.

Your box is on the floor, it has been there for two weeks.  I will try to mail it tomorrow.  I have two addresses, update me on the best address ....

Dad

P.S.  I am going to put this note on the blog along with some pictures.  Ashton has taken it personal mission to watch out for Julie.  He spends most of his day at her side watching her every move.
 
Ashton feeling a little down, below ...

No comments:

Blog Archive